Transitional Housing is a program of the Roseburg Rescue Mission ministries. Everyone renting a room who is not one staff or in the New Life Program is in our Transitional Housing Program.
- Follow all Rental Agreement Rules
- A room can be rented up to a maximum of 2 years. This time can be extended with the Executive Director’s approval.
- Generally, a person needs to be living at the Mission for a minimum of 30 days as a guest, be a program graduate, or referred by a social service organization to rent a room.
- Chapel attendance is required of everyone in the Transitional Housing Program to eat dinner here on Saturdays and Sundays. You have the option of not going to chapel and not eating here those two days and it will not affect your ability to stay here.
- Transitional Housing and New Life Program members eat meals at the same times through the week except Saturday and Sunday dinner.