544 W. Umpqua St.
Roseburg, OR 97471
Manager: Linda Greco
- 90 beds for women with or without children.
- Dayroom open all day for guests staying at the shelter or not.
- Meals, showers, laundry, clothing
- Curfew at 6:30 PM
- New Life Recovery Program
- Women must be at least 18 years old
- Children must be accompanied by mother or legal guardian
- Boys up to 14 years old may be allowed, subject to evaluation of situation
Monday-Friday at 7:00 AM to 7:30 AM
Saturday-Sunday at 8:00 AM to 8:30 AM
Monday-Friday 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM
Saturday-Sunday 1:00 PM to 1:30 PM
Monday-Sunday 5:00 PM to 5:30 PM